ProofMaster - available for MAC or Windows
ProofMaster is the most affordable contract proofing software on the market today. ProofMaster proofs accurately reproduce greys, subtle colors and spot colors. You won’t need to do a thing – the iterative profile tuning, CxF/X-3 spot color libraries, and proof certification functions will take care of it all for you.
ProofMaster’s VISU color-profiling engine has a ‘3-Click’ software wizard that lets anyone create highly accurate device-link proofing profiles, quickly and easily. Thanks to its device recalibration function, ProofMaster will let you close-loop calibrate two or more devices to a single calibration profile – wherever they are in the world – which means you’re getting the ultimate in proof-to-proof reliability.
ProofMaster comes in two flavors: ProofMaster (CMYK device-link profiles), and ProofMaster Plus (multi-channel device-link profiles)
ProofMaster vs ProofMaster Plus
ProofMaster - for standard proofing.
- Wizard based profile tuning
- CxF/X-3 Spot color libraries included
- Proof Certification module
- Delta-e 76 and Delta-e 2000 measure modes
Supported printers: Canon, Epson, HP Aqueous inkjet devices
ProofMaster Plus - for packaging design.
- CxF/X-3 spot color libraries included
- CxF/X-4 support for spot color gradations • Proof Certification module
- D-e 76 and D-e 2000 measure modes
Supported printers: Canon, Epson, HP Aqueous inkjet devices. Epson, Mimaki, Mutoh and Roland UV and Eco-Solvent inkjet devices.
- ISO Color standardized output
- CMYK profiles for bespoke fingerprinting (ProofMaster)
- Support for all PDF standards (GWG, PDF-x4...)
- Multi-channel profiles for extended gamut printing, proofing and packaging designs (ProofMaster Plus)
- Supports a wide range of printer and substrate combinations (ProofMaster Plus)
Better quality all round
- An intuitive user interface makes calibration profiling and fine-tuning easier
- ProofMaster Layout guarantees rapid, simple layouts at the best fit and reduces media wastage
- Paper white point simulation lets you match the color of the press production paper closely
Better printing, better processes
- Create CMYK and Multi-channel ICC soft-proofing and separation profiles for use in Adobe and other pre-press applications.
- Your proofing accuracy goes up – so will your production. Simply plug in extra print drivers to increase the type and number of machines you can drive.
ISO 12647-7 compliant output
- Comes with FOGRA/UGRA v3 and Idealliance media wedges
- Fine-tunes results through device-link profiles
- Works with high-end color workflows (CMYK, RGB, Multi-channel)
- Accepts all common PDF and image file formats
- Advanced handling of spot colors, fully CxF-compatible
- Provides a handy spot color tuner
- Export ICC reference profiles for use in Adobe and other pre-press applications
- Supports all common spectrophotometers from X-Rite, Barbieri and Epson
- Easy set up of an unlimited number of proofing or photo printing queues and hot folders
- Automatic media optimization
- Works on Mac OSX (10.13 onwards) and Windows 10
- Drives up to three printers per RIP
- Simultaneous rendering and printing for higher efficiency
No Reviews Yet